While you might be staying at home and thinking about getting on with DIY you have been putting off or busy working in facility management in vital front line service, we at Doorstuff are looking after our employees, our partners, and the community around us, and we pride ourselves on doing business in a safe and sustainable way.
Since the very early days of the outbreak, we have taken proactive steps in line with all recommendations from Public Health England to protect our staff in every way possible.
We wanted to give you a further update on the steps we are taking to deal with the current situation, and reassure all our customers and business partners that we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, support you during this difficult period, and to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We know many of our customers have temporarily closed or restricted trading currently, but for those of you that are still carrying out vital repair and maintenance work or critical indirect and direct supply into the health services, we are reducing our operation to a skeleton staff only so we can continue to support you for as long as possible.
From 27th March, we have taken the following steps:
• We have reduced our warehouse staff down to skeletal manning levels and changed our shift times to ensure everyone can keep a safe distance while fulfilling customer orders.
• Our office teams are currently working from home to support the small number of customers still operating.
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
• Our Sales and Technical staff are available on 01626 335500 and 0207 099 2822 Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm for all orders and inquiries.
• Our websites remain operational for information and orders 24/7 – doorstuff.co.uk and sliding-doorstuff.co.uk
• We will continue to prioritise orders for those customers who have identified themselves as critical to supporting services directly in the frontline, which may impact on our guaranteed service offer to other customers. We will advise you if there is a delay to your order.
We will, of course, keep you updated as the situation progresses, but for now please be assured that we are here to support you and your business through this difficult period.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the numbers above, via email, or on Facebook.