Model: SAHECO SF-A101 with simple telescopic gear
Application: Timber doors up to 100kgs each
Door weight: Up to 100kgs each
Door thickness: 22mm to 65mm each
Track length: 1.6m (65") to 5m (196")
SAHECO SF-A101 sliding telescopic door gear is for light to medium use on timber doors weighing up to 100kg each. The two aluminium tracks come in ample lengths for your door widths and can be cut down easily. The nylon rollers give a smooth easy action whist the doors are moved. Bumper plates at the top of each door connect with and collect the second door and pull it along into position.
Nylon rollers with Delrin covered wheels
Wheels on roller bearings
Full fixing kit supplied
Minimum door width of 22mm
SF-T simple telescopic system with floor guide
11mm Gap between the doors
4 x Roller carriages
4 x Door brackets
4 x Support screws for carriage
2 x Stop brake
2 x Buffer with fixing element
1 x Lower blade guide floor fixed
1 x Lower blade guide door fixed
2 x Aluminium tracks
(doors not included)
SAHECO SF-A101 sliding telescopic door gear is for light / medium use on timber doors weighing up to 100kg each. The two aluminium tracks comes in ample lengths for you door sizes and can be cut down easily. The nylon rollers give a smooth easy action whist the doors are moved. The sliding door kit comes complete with track, runners, door brackets and stops. The SAHECO range of sliding door gear offers superior running performance due to low friction nylon wheels and pin bearing axles.
The simple telescopic system allows two doors to slide back to one side with a simple mechanical pickup action and in a cost effective package. The SAHECO SF-A101 telescopic sliding system uses bumper plates placed on the top of the doors to activate the movement. For fully progressive belt driven systems click here.
When the door furthest from the wall in the closed position (door 1 in the illustrations above) is pulled open it moves adjacent to the other door (door 2). When door 1 and door 2 are aligned both doors then slide together adjacent to the wall. When the doors are to be closed door 1 is pulled out until the telescopic brackets engage then it picks up door 2 and both doors move until their finishing position.
The threshold is kept clear by having a standard floor mounted floor guide next to the wall for door two whilst door one is guided by a floor guide mounted onto door two.
This configuration is designed to be mounted upwards into a ceiling, soffit, lintel or reveal above the doorway opening. This is acheived by fitting tracks directly up through the pre-drilled holes and using suitable fixings for the material. If your project calls for the tracks to be wall mounted, then 5SS/120 side-by-side track wall mounting brackets will be required at length intervals of 400mm-600mm.
|Model||Max door width & track lengths||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|A101.10T.LEFT||Doors up to: 1000mm, tracks: 2000mm & 3000mm||Yes||£184.80||£154.00|
|A101.15T.LEFT||Doors up to: 1500mm, Tracks: 3000mm & 5000mm||Yes||£228.86||£190.72|
|Model||Max door width||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|A101.10T.RIGHT||Doors up to: 1000mm, Tracks: 2000mm & 3000mm||Yes||£184.80||£154.00|
|A101.15T.RIGHT||Doors up to: 1500mm, Tracks: 3000mm & 5000mm||Yes||£228.86||£190.72|
|10110||Telescopic kit, left hand, SAA||Yes||£55.98||£46.65|
|10111||Telescopic kit, right hand, SAA||Yes||£55.98||£46.65|
|S55/120||Side-by-side track wall mounting bracket, each||Yes||£28.74||£23.95|
|2191||Standard fixed floor guide, BZP||Yes||£1.22||£1.02|
|120161||In rail buffer with hold back||Yes||£3.90||£3.25|
|EX.2000||Track only 2000mm (78")||Yes||£30.38||£25.32|
|EX.3000||Track only 3000mm (118")||Yes||£43.10||£35.92|
|EX.5000||Track only 5000mm (196")||Yes||£80.64||£67.20|
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £12.00 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £12.00 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.