Model: SAHECO SV-Roller with optional Soft Brake
Application: Frameless glass doors up to 90kgs each
Door weight: Up to 90kgs
Door thickness: 8mm or 10mm toughened glass
Track length: 2m (78") & 3m (118")
The SAHECO SV-Roller system offers one of the most cost effective methods of putting Soft Brake on a frameless glass internal door. The simple top mounted fixing brackets allow quick and easy installation. Also available with the optional full length concealed fix wall bracket for a clean, crisp look.
Door weight from 25kg to 90kg each
Wheels on roller bearings
Single or double Soft Brake
Full length clamp cover included
Wall mounting brackets included
Glass thickness of 8 or 10mm
1 or 2 Roller carriages with Soft Brake
2 x Glass clamps
1 x Pair glass clamp covers
2 x Stop brake
1 x Frameless glass floor guide
1 x Aluminium track
5 x Wall mounting brackets
SAHECO SV-Roller system with optional Soft Brake uses a clean design track profile with wall mounting brackets to add Soft Brake at the lowest possible cost to a full size frameless glass door up to 90kg. The simple glass door clamps allow quick and easy installation with the minimum of effort and can be accomplished by any moderate DIY'er with a screwdriver, drill and spirit level.
The SAHECO Soft Brake unit is now integrated into the roller and track for an improved action and reduced overall system height. Each Soft Brake unit is contained in its own roller carriage allowing one or two Soft Brakes to be added with ease. Minimum door widths apply when using the Soft Brake but as the units can be spaced as far apart as needed there is no maximum limit on the width of the door (apart from the length of the track or the weight of the glass).
SV-Roller frameless glass sliding door kits come complete with an adjustable floor guide, fixed to the floor next to the door frame, the glass runs in a variable-width groove, leaving the threshold free from obstructions.
Double bi-parting doors:
For double doors either order two units, one for each door, or a longer track with an extra door kit.
As this is a very flexible and versatile system, please contact us on 01626 335500 for an individual quotation if you don't see exactly what you need or just need some help choosing.
|SV-RS-2M-SSB||2000mm kit, single Soft Brake, 600mm min door width||Yes||£295.82||£246.52|
|SV-RS-3M-SSB||3000mm kit, single Soft Brake, 600mm min door width||Yes||£338.58||£282.15|
|SV-RS-34M-SSB||3400mm kit, single Soft Brake, 600mm min door width||Yes||£365.20||£304.33|
|SV-RS-5M-SSB||5000mm kit, single Soft Brake, 600mm min door width||Yes||£402.02||£335.02|
|SV-RS-EDP-SSB||Extra door kit, single Soft Brake, 600mm min door width||Yes||£234.95||£195.79|
|SV-RS-2M-DSB||2000mm kit, double Soft Brake, 800mm min door width||Yes||£359.94||£299.95|
|SV-RS-3M-DSB||3000mm kit, double Soft Brake, 800mm min door width||Yes||£403.26||£336.05|
|SV-RS-34M-DSB||3400mm kit, double Soft Brake, 800mm min door width||Yes||£429.82||£358.18|
|SV-RS-5M-DSB||5000mm kit, double Soft Brake, 800mm min door width||Yes||£466.66||£388.88|
|SV-RS-EDP-DSB||Extra door kit, double Soft Brake, 800mm min door width||Yes||£299.59||£249.66|
|004257||Frameless glass floor guide, SAA||Yes||£10.36||£8.63|
|SF-R-2MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 2000mm long||Yes||£48.82||£40.68|
|SF-R-3MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 3000mm long||Yes||£79.24||£66.03|
|SF-R-4MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 4000mm long||Yes||£139.10||£115.92|
|SF-R-8085||End cap, pair||Yes||£12.85||£10.71|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £12.00 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £12.00 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.