Model: Terra 120G frameless glass sliding door gear
Application: Frameless glass doors up to 120kgs each
Door weight: Up to 120kgs
Door thickness: 8mm or 10mm toughened glass
Track length: 2m (79") & 4m (158")
Finish: Brushed stainless steel
An Italian style designer bottom rolling sliding door kit for stylish frameless glass doors. The satin stainless steel half-moon shaped track comes pre-drilled in 2m and 4m lengths and can be cut down. Rubber covered rollers give a satisfying smooth quiet action. The sliding door kit comes complete with track, single wheel rollers, double end stops and top guide.
Brushed stainless steel track
Single wheel roller in stainless steel
Grade 304 stainless steel, shielded ball race bearing wheels
Full fixing kit supplied
Glass width of 8mm or 10mm
120kgs door weight
All components made of brushed stainless steel
1 x Semi-circular bottom track
2 x Single roller wheels
1 x Full length top guide track with brush strip
2 x End stops
An Italian style designer bottom rolling sliding door kit for frameless glass doors giving a cool contemporary look. This is a mechanism for dividers and glass doors, with a stainless steel bearing, for double or single sliding glass doors of up to 120kg in weight, for glass panes from 8 to 10mm thick, especially indicated for installing showers in bathrooms.
The satin stainless steel half-moon shaped track comes pre-drilled in 2m and 4m lengths and can be cut down. Rubber covered rollers give a smooth quiet action. The sliding door kit comes complete with track, single wheel rollers, full length top guide track and end stops.
The top track guide is a full length unit that is a adjustable for 8 and 10mm thick glass. Its crisp aluminium finish can either be left on display or recessed into the ceiling. The top tracks depth of just 15mm presents a minimal aspect when placed on the wall. It can even be painted to fully blend in with he wall behind. The top track guide can be purchased as a stand alone product here.
|Model||Description & track length||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|TER.SD.2m||Terra 120G single door kit, 2m (79")||Yes||£259.31||£216.09|
|TER.SD.4m||Terra 120G single door kit, 4m (158")||Yes||£401.80||£334.83|
|TER.DD.2m||Terra 120G double door kit, 2m (79")||Yes||£350.05||£291.71|
|TER.DD.4m||Terra 120G double door kit, 4m (158")||Yes||£492.53||£410.44|
|H65.BB.SAA||Flush pull set, SAA||Yes||£27.49||£22.91|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £12.00 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £12.00 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.