Model: SAHECO SF-A81 progressive telescopic kit
Application: 2 , 3 or 2+2 Timber door combinations
Door weight: Up to 80kgs each
Door thickness: 27mm to 35mm each
Track length: 2m (78") to 5m (197")
The SAHECO SF-A81 progressive telescopic system allows two doors to slide back to one side with the use of a belt drive system on the top of the doors. This moves the door in harmony so they both arrive in the open or closed position at the same time.
Nylon roller wheels
Wheels on roller bearings
Full fixing kit supplied
Minimum door width of 27mm
Full progressive system
4 x Roller carriages
4 x Door brackets
4 x Support screws for carriage
2 x Belt rollers
1 x Belt tension / connector
1 x Belt connector clamp
2 x Stop brake
4 x Buffer
1 x Lower blade guide floor fixed
2 x Aluminium tracks
SAHECO SF-A81 progressive telescopic sliding door gear is for medium duty use on timber doors weighing up to 80kg each. The two aluminium track comes in various lengths and can be cut down easily. The nylon rollers are caged in the track to give a smooth easy action whilst the doors are moved. The sliding door kit comes complete with track, runners, door brackets, progressive belt system and stops.
The SAHECO range of sliding door gear offers superior running performance due to low friction nylon wheels with roller bearing axles.
The progressive telescopic system allows two doors to slide back to one side with the use of a belt drive system on the top of the doors. This moves the doors in harmony so they both arrive in the open or closed position at the same time.
For a three door system you have two belts that join all three doors together.
4 door, 2+2 arangement:
With a 4 door 2+2 arrangement you have two sets of two door telescopic systems that are also linked together so all four door synchronously move as one, 2 to the left and 2 to the right. This allows a large opening to be spanned by 4 doors with minimal intrusion on either side.
The threshold is kept clear by having a standard floor mounted floor guide next to the wall for the nearside door whilst the farside door is guided by a floor guide mounted onto the nearside door.
This configuration is designed to be mounted upwards into a ceiling, soffit, lintel or reveal above the doorway opening. This is acheived by fitting tracks directly up through the pre-drilled holes and using suitable fixings for the material. If your project calls for the tracks to be wall mounted, then 5SS/120 side-by-side track wall mounting brackets will be required at length intervals of 400mm-600mm.
|Model||Max. door width & Track length||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|SF-A81-2DT||Doors: 2 x 1000mm, tracks: 2m & 3m||7-10 days||£591.84||£493.20|
|SF-A81-3DT||Doors: 3 x 1000mm, Tracks: 2m & 3m & 4m||7-10 days||£947.63||£789.69|
|SF-A81-2L-2R-DT||Doors: 4 x 1000mm, Tracks: 2 x 2m & 2 x 3m||7-10 days||£1,177.94||£981.62|
|5SS/120||Side-by-side track wall mounting bracket, each||Yes||£29.16||£24.30|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £18.50 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £18.50 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
Doorstuff is closing at 5pm on 23rd December for Christmas, re-opening on Monday 4nd January 2021. Although our trade counter will be open for collections as normal until 5pm on 23rd December, the deadlines for placing orders to be dispatched by carrier before the shutdown is as follows:-
For Standard carriage (to England, Wales & southern Scotland):-
For deliveries to the Highlands, Islands, Offshore, overseas etc:-
Dispatches will resume on Monday 4th January. We dispatch orders on a “first come, first served” basis over the break, so order early and allow us a few days grace to catch up! We wish all our customers a happy & healthy seasonal holiday!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information. In the event you request a split delivery, additional delivery charges will be incurred.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.