Model: Saheco SF-25 sliding door gear
Application: for cupboard/wardrobe doors up to 25kg
Door weight: up to 25kg per door
Door Size: Max width 1m, max height 2.5m
Door thickness: minimum of 16mm
Track length: 0.99m (39") to 3.0m (118")
For sliding cupboard or wardrobe doors, the SF-25 uses twin bottom tracks and rollers for a smooth glide. This system also allows greater flexibility for irregular shaped doors. Comes with two bottom and two top tracks, rollers and top guides. Track can be cut down to suit.
Aluminium top & bottom tracks
16mm minimum door thickness
Maximum door weight of 25kg each
Full fixing kit supplied
Tracks can be fitted before doors are hung
Track can be cut down
4 x Top/bottom track
4 x Bottom rolling wheels
4 x Top guides
2 x Door positioning brake
For sliding cupboard or wardrobe doors, the SF-25 uses twin bottom tracks and wheels for a smooth glide. This system also allows greater flexibility for irregular shaped doors. Comes with two bottom tracks and two top tracks, rollers and top guides.
The Saheco SF-25 sliding wardrobe door kit comes in various lengths; 1050mm, 1450mm 1850mm, 2450mm & 3000mm with all the fixings needed for 2 or more doors. Doors can weigh up to 25kg with a maximum width of 1m and a maximum height of 2.5m (each).
The two rollers are attached to the bottom of the doors and run on two aluminium bottom tracks. The top of the doors are guided with guide blocks running on two aluminium top tracks which are the same as the bottom tracks.
The Saheco SF-25 is suitable for wardrobe and cupboard doors in bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dressing rooms or studies and is especially suited for doors in rooms with angled ceilings.
Door height: Door height = total opening height - 10mm
If ordering track only, please note that 2 pieces are required to run a door, one track for the bottom and one track for the top. Track is sold individually so that replacements can be purchased if required.
|Model||Number of doors & track length||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|SF-25-10||2 door kit, 990mm (39")||Yes||£47.88||£39.90|
|SF-25-14||2 door kit, 1490mm (59")||Yes||£59.71||£49.76|
|SF-25-20||2 door kit, 2000mm (79")||Yes||£71.60||£59.67|
|SF-25-30||3 door kit, 3000mm (118")||Yes||£114.67||£95.56|
|SF-25-DP||SF-25 Extra door pack||Yes||£13.70||£11.42|
|25-32-10||Track only, 990mm (39")||Yes||£8.64||£7.20|
|25-32-14||Track only, 1490mm (59")||Yes||£11.68||£9.73|
|25-32-20||Track only, 2000mm (79")||Yes||£17.26||£14.38|
|25-32-30||Track only, 3000mm (118")||Yes||£24.18||£20.15|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £12.00 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £12.00 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.