Model: iMpero telescopic pocket door kit
Application: Pocket doors
Door weight: Up to 80kgs
Door thickness: Timber 44mm
Door width: 626 - 926mm wide & up to 2100mm high
The iMpero Telescopic system allows two doors to close a large gap with only one pocket either on the left or the right. The system links the two doors with a belt drive at the top of the doors allowing them to move in harmony to close a large opening.
For more double doors kits click here
Nylon rollers with delrin covered wheels
Die cast alloy roller body
Wheels on ball race bearings for silent running
Adjustable stop brake
Full fixing kit supplied
For use within 177mm wall thickness
Patented design allows for varying door size.
2 x L shaped track packer
4 x "Z" section
2 x Plywood track mount
2 x Aluminium top track
1 x Sole plate
2 x Trolley assembly
2 x Bottom guides
2 x Trolley catch
The iMpero Telescopic deluxe cassette system offers flexible pocket door gear with superior running gear and a fully constructed cassette pocket for superior strength.
The iMpero Telescopic system allows two doors to close a large gap with only one pocket on either the left or the right. The system links the two doors with a belt drive at the top of the doors allowing them to move in harmony. Available for door sizes from 626mm to 1300mm wide and 1800mm to 2700mm tall and giving a finished wall thickness of 177mm.
The iMpero cassette is constructed from specially designed "Z" section profiles. The sections slide within each other to provide not only a flexible width cassette but one which is also height adjustable.
For doors over 2400mm tall, use of a wall reinforcing kit (iM5700) is recommended.
Optional timber jambs:
The door frame linings (jambs) are moulded from poplar. Poplar is a highly stable hardwood with few imperfections and an ideal material for accurate profiling into long lengths. Jamb sets comes inclusive of cassette edge brush seals in white and extruded silicon leading edge draft seals.
|Model||Door size (each door)||Stock||Price||Price (ex-vat)|
|iM480||626mm - 926mm wide x 2100mm high||7-10 days||£663.77||£553.14|
|iM481, inc' jambs||626mm - 926mm wide x 2100mm high||7-10 days||£811.94||£676.62|
|iM484||926mm - 1300mm wide x 2100mm high||7-10 days||£967.68||£806.40|
|iM485, inc' jambs||926mm - 1300mm wide x 2100mm high||7-10 days||£1,117.37||£931.14|
|iM490||626mm - 926mm wide x 2700mm high||7-10 days||£1,000.94||£834.12|
|iM491, inc' jambs||626mm - 926mm wide x 2700mm high||7-10 days||£1,127.95||£939.96|
|iM494||926mm - 1300mm wide x 2700mm high||7-10 days||£1,295.78||£1,079.82|
|iM495, inc' jambs||926mm - 1300mm wide x 2700mm high||7-10 days||£1,383.48||£1,152.90|
|iM5700||Wall reinforcing kit||7-10 days||£66.10||£55.08|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £18.50 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £18.50 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information. In the event you request a split delivery, additional delivery charges will be incurred.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.