Model: Hafele SLIDO Design 80-M softstop timber sliding door gear
Application: Timber doors up to 80kgs each
Door weight: Up to 80kgs
Door thickness: 30mm to 45mm
Door size: 800mm (32") to 1800mm (71")
With no visible track, the rolling gear completely concealed behind the door and on the floor, the SLIDO Design 80-M gives a clean and minimal way of adding a sliding door to your room. Comes with softstop at both ends.
No visible aluminium track
Single or double softstop
Bottom rollers and top roller guide
Wheels on roller bearings
Full fixing kit supplied
Minimum door thickness of 30mm
Minimum door width of 800mm
Maximum door weight 80kgs
Kit suitable for hard floors only (aluminium floor strip for soft floors sold separately)
2 x Bottom roller carriages
1 x Top roller guide
1 x Top rail (1100mm or 1800mm)
2 x Softstop
1 x Bottom guide
1 x Bottom track (morticed into bottom of door)
The SLIDO Design 80-M is a completely concealed track system with softstop at both ends. The system uses a concealed top track that is attached to the back of the door with two bottom rollers to support the weight of the door at either end. The bottom rollers do not need any track as they just roll on the hard floor, and a morticed floor guide helps keep the door running straight.
The top roller carriage is designed to take some of the weight of the door and keep the door in place whilst the bottom rollers take the rest of the door weight. The top track is partially morticed into the top of the door (see cross section diagram) and has a softstop brake at either end.
The SLIDO range of sliding door gear offers superior running performance due to low friction nylon wheels and roller bearing axles.
How large does my door need to be?
Double bi-parting doors:
|940.59.002||Slido 80-M for doors between 800mm - 1100mm wide||Yes||£275.98||£229.98|
|940.59.003||Slido 80-M for doors between 1100mm - 1800mm wide||Yes||£310.21||£258.51|
|940.59.802||2200mm Track for soft floors||Yes||£33.89||£28.24|
|940.59.803||3600mm Track for soft floors||Yes||£51.76||£43.13|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £12.00 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £12.00 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.