Model: SAHECO Roller 90 Soft Brake Low Headroom and concealed wall bracket
Application: Timber doors, track concealed wall bracket
Door weight: Up to 90kgs
Soft Brake: 1 or 2 Soft Brakes per door
Door thickness: 22mm to 65mm
Track length: 2m (78") & 3m (118")
Finish: SAA with concealed fixings
SAHECO Roller 90 Low Headroom with Soft Brake uses a clean design track profile with a full length wall mounting bracket. The bracket, with concealed fixings, provides support to the track whilst the low headroom door fitting maintains the overall clean profile without the need for bulky pelmets
Door weight of 25kg to 90kg each
Wheels on roller bearings
Full fixing kit supplied
Full length wall bracket
Minimum door width of 22mm
1 or 2 Roller carriages with Soft Brake
2 x Mortice door brackets
2 x Stop brake
1 x Lower guide
1 x Aluminium track
1 x Full length wall bracket with concealed fixings
SAHECO Roller 90 Soft Brake Low Headroom system uses a clean design track profile with a full length wall mounting bracket. The bracket, with concealed fixings, provides support to the track whilst maintaining the overall clean crisp profile. Couple this with the low head room door mounting the SAHECO Roller 90 provides an completely contained sliding door track without the need for bulky pelmets. It's minimal lines give a total height for the track with the full length wall bracket of just 50mm (and just 42.5mm without the full length wall bracket).
Double bi-parting doors:
If the door is between 740mm and 800mm wide and you want to use a double Soft Brake system then once you have chosen your system please add "Upgrade to 740mm - 800mm kit" to your basket.
The systems are NOT supplied with end caps. These can be purchased as an extra from the components listed below.
|SF-R-2M-SSB||2000mm kit, single Soft Brake||7-10 days||£255.71||£213.09|
|SF-R-3M-SSB||3000mm kit, single Soft Brake||7-10 days||£306.82||£255.68|
|SF-R-4M-SSB||4000mm kit, single Soft Brake||7-10 days||£363.94||£303.28|
|SF-R-EDP-SSB||Extra door kit, single Soft Brake||7-10 days||£147.53||£122.94|
|SF-R-2M-DSB||2000mm kit, double Soft Brake||7-10 days||£330.29||£275.24|
|SF-R-3M-DSB||3000mm kit, double Soft Brake||7-10 days||£381.40||£317.83|
|SF-R-4M-DSB||4000mm kit, double Soft Brake||7-10 days||£438.50||£365.42|
|SF-R-EDP-DSB||Extra door kit, double Soft Brake||7-10 days||£222.10||£185.08|
|SF-R-2MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 2000mm long||Yes||£50.28||£41.90|
|SF-R-3MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 3000mm long||Yes||£81.43||£67.86|
|SF-R-4MB||Concealed fix wall bracket, 4000mm long - NOT AVAILABLE||7-10 days||£142.76||£118.97|
|SF-R-2M||2000mm Top track only||Yes||£57.59||£47.99|
|SF-R-3M||3000mm Top track only||Yes||£92.38||£76.98|
|SF-R-5M||5000mm Top track only||Yes||£160.80||£134.00|
|SF-R-8085||End cap, pair||Yes||£13.32||£11.10|
|SF-R-U25||Upgrade to 25kg kit||Yes||£6.30||£5.25|
|SF-R-U740-DSB||Upgrade to kit for 740mm - 800mm wide door||Yes||£6.84||£5.70|
Please click the links below to download our product files.
- For items longer than 4.0m the UK Mainland delivery cost is £18.50 + VAT.
- For items between 1.3m - 3.9m long the UK Mainland delivery cost is £8.85 + VAT.
- For shorter items, the UK Mainland delivery cost is £6.95 + VAT.
- Small items and lightweight items, which can be posted, automatically have a lower delivery charge dependent on weight.
- Orders over £200 net qualify for free delivery, except in the following cases:-
- For any items over 4.0m in length.
- For iMpero pocket door kits there is a large item delivery cost of £18.50 + VAT.
- For destinations including Grampians & Scottish Highlands (postcode areas: AB10-AB16, AB21-AB25, AB30-AB37, AB38, AB39, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, AB99, all IV postcodes, KW1-14, PA33, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49, PH50) & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands etc, there are separate delivery charges set up for each product type, based on weight & dimensions. Either give us a ring for delivery costs for your particular order, or enter your items into a shopping basket, and compare delivery options there.
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible! Orders received before noon for stock items will be dispatched the same day. Items sent by DX to UK mainland destinations should arrive within 1 -2 working days between 8am - 5pm, DX will email you delivery information, and if you have provided a mobile telephone number, the information will be texted as well. Items sent by Royal Mail are eith Tracked 48 or Tracked 24 service. Tracking information can be provided by contacting our customer services.
For destinations including Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & further afield, transit times are longer, phone us for details.
For items which are not stocked, an indication of lead time is given next to the price for each product. Please note this is an indication only, and occasionally delays may arise outside our control, in which case we will always try to contact you. Sometimes stocked items (stock status shown as "Yes") may go out of stock due to high demand, usually they will be back in stock again within one or two days. Please note the stock status is not updated live, so your delivery may be affected. If delivery time is crucial to you, please telephone us for accurate stock information. In the event you request a split delivery, additional delivery charges will be incurred.
- Small items and lightweight items which can be posted will arrive with Royal Mail postal delivery, no signature will be required.
- Security sensitive items, such as master keys and cylinders, will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For service, a signature will be required.
- Most items will be sent via DX, who deliver between approximately 7am - 6pm and will require a signature. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
- Items over 3.6m in length will be delivered by DX between approximately 7am - 6pm. Write "Unchecked" by your signature, in case of damage in transit.
We are so confident of the quality of our products that if any item does not meet your expectations you may return it for whatever reason within 14 days, no quibble! All we ask is that returns arrive in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. Costs of returning the goods are your responsibility. DO NOT return the item without first contacting us as we will be unable to give you a refund. Customers must obtain proof of return from their carrier. Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Items which are made-to-order, or finished-to-order are not refundable. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please Note - you are responsible for cost of returning unwanted/cancelled items to us and for the value of the goods if they are diminished as a result of your handling whilst with you or in the return transit to us. Please take care of them and package them well.
All Doorstuff products are rigorously quality checked before dispatch but in the unlikely event that you experience any problems or your product is faulty please e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on 01626 335500. We will promptly deal with your queries and if necessary arrange for a replacement to be sent without delay. This does not affect your statutory rights.